Thursday, October 2, 2008

sobz.....

I went to penang on tuesday . I went there to hav fun but.... a fire disaster happen in guney hotel this morning . when i playing table soccer wth my bro , we saw the smoke coming out from a room . then , a malay went to tell the workers that there r smoke coming out from the room . then , v quickly ran to the lift . v wanna go down but the lift was going up . sob , v went up and called my father's fren and my cousin down . v so ' dao mei ' u noe . when v want to go down , the lift stopped , so v need to walk to ground floor from 19 floor . holding all the laguage , runing down by using the stair..... so ' xin ku ' . the fire disaster happen at 7th floor but ground floor oso got smoke . Hampir-hampir mati !!!!!! nxt time i dun want to stay at gueney hotel liao , i ' kia si ' (hokkien) . haha .

No comments: